$2.00/ per mask - 500 total masks
Note: For bulk orders call 440-373-1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KN95 disposable masks are constructed with a three-layer filtration system of nonwoven soft and breathable fiber for effective protection. The masks feature extra soft and comfortable elastic ear loops that will not apply pressure to the ears during use and have an adjustable nose bridge strip. The masks come in a single size that fits most faces. They are non-toxic, odorless, non-irritating, contain no dyes and are hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin. The disposable masks should be replaced daily for best hygiene and are ideal for one-time use in a non-medical setting.
- KN95 FACE MASK RESPIRATOR - Our face mask offers KN95-grade protection from airborne particles including pollution, dust particles, pm 2.5, odors, pollen, vehicle exhaust, mold spores, germs, and bacteria.
- ADJUSTABLE - Deigned to be worn tightly over the face and mouth, our KN95 respirator mask protects the wearer by filtering out at least 95 percent of non-oil based airborne particles. Adjustable nose clip for a comfortable and tightly sealed fit.
- 4 LAYER FILTRATION SYSTEM - KN95 mask features a complex non-woven filtration system with minimal pore size and 3 active layers to help you breathe in a cleaner, healthier air while absorbing moisture and sweat.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO WEAR - Engineered for an enhanced comfort-fit against the face, the lightweight design of our protection masks loops around the ears and remains comfortable even during extended periods of wear.
- VERSATILE USAGE - Offers relief and peace of mind from dusts and certain particles that may appear with bad air quality, or as a result of sanding, sawing, grinding, drywall installation, etc.
Made for Men, Women, Adults and even children over the age of 10 due to the adjustability
1) Face the mask without nose clip, place the nose clip over the mask, hold the mask on your face, put the mask on your chin
2) Just pull the earband to the outside of both ears and hang it
3) Put your fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, press in while moving the fingertips to both sides along the nose clip, until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose
4) Put your hands on your face to check for face tightness
- Standard: EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Classification: FFP2
No Return Policy – Please note that due to necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products are final sale. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Shipping & handling is non-refundable.