The Advantage Rail is a floor mounted support rail that features our innovative pivot and lock technology for improved versatility and stability. Featuring 8 different locking positions (one at every 45 degrees), the Advantage Rail is the perfect solution for getting where you need to go in rooms that will not accommodate a floor to ceiling support pole.
- Simple - A gentle lift unlocks the rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move freely. Let the rail down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions. Height adjustable.
- Safe, Effective Support - Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the rail will lock if released.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain - Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Portable Model (sold separately) - Rail quickly secures and releases from a low profile, floor mounted plate. Install additional floor plates to use rail in multiple locations.
- Heavy Duty Construction - All steel construction protected with a durable enamel finish will provide years of service.
Diameter: 1.25"/3.175cm Overall Length: 17"/43cm Height Adjustment: Five settings between 30-38"/75-95cm. Turning Radius: 8 positions @ 45 degrees, locked if down; lift 1/4" to unlock. Product Weight Capacity: 300lbs/136kg