Sit-to-Stand lifts are designed for patients who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position.
Patients must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
• Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
• Spreader bar provides various hand-hold locations for the patient and accommodates various sling slyles
• Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuverability
• Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
• Adjustable knee pad unit
• Quick-release removable foot platform for gait training
• Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
• Emergency stop button
• Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low battery charge (24V DC motor)
• Accessory storage bag and how-to-use video included
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
Frame and spreader bar: Three (3) year limited
Actuator: Two (2) year limited
Batteries: One (1) year limited