The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchair is a popular choice among providers. Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
ProBasics 18" Standard Wheel Chair
- Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish. Single axle positioning. 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on back for additional convenience.
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable.
- Includes tool-free elevating padded legrests with composite footplates and equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires and easy push-to-lock wheel locks.